Friday, February 13, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
How do you usually celebrate Valentines Day? If you don't celebrate it where you live, how would you like to celebrate it?
We usually go out to dinner. I mostly just feel guilty because Beast always does a better job at gifting than I do.
Lunch
Chocolate or flowers?
Flowers. I'm not that big a fan of chocolate, but I'll take other candy.
Dinner
What is your most unique or fondest memory of Valentine's Day?
I don't really have any memories. Valentine's Day is not really that big a deal to me.
Midnight Snack
What would be your dream Valentine date?
See previous reply. I just want to have a quiet night, maybe dinner out...possibly a movie? I'm pretty low rent.
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Hang in there: spring is coming. I hope.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.