Monday, January 26, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

What gives you hope?
Babies and laughter. I know: very trite.
How often do you get your haircut? Describe your worst haircut.
I used to get my hair done, always, for over ten years, at Fantastic Sam's, and every visit was an adventure: one side longer than the other, cut WAY too short, shearing of bangs...usually not more than one disaster at a time. I have had my hair done for the past 8-10 years by a goddess among women and she's never done me wrong.
What's your most treasured piece of jewelry? Why?
Uhm...probably my wedding ring. I'm not that much of a treasurer. I would be upset if I lost my trinity earrings, but I learned not to get attached to jewelry after Beast lost my high school class ring 25 years ago.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.