Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. Oh, I am so tired of winter and darkness!

2.
I look forward to changes, big and little.

3. During
church services, I often have a hard time focusing.

4.
FOUR good-sized book orders this week; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be
back in bed, sleeping.

6.
My book weight is my favorite gadget. [I actually have two--one at work, one here at home, to hold books open while my hands are full.]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with Beast and Sparky, tomorrow my plans include errands and a band concert, and Sunday, I want to sleep, especially if I'm still feeling lousy!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.