Monday, January 5, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What is the cause that you believe is the most worthy of all those available?
Education about the world in which we live, not just the corner in which we reside.
2) What problem is the most common among people your age?
I believe it's called "midlife crisis." heh
3) Who do you feel is the most underappreciated actor (male or female) in the history of Hollywood?
I think Marilyn Monroe never got a lot of credit for being a good actress, but I'm not sure that counts. Otherwise, I can't think of anyone.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
I'm not sure why I chose this photo--when I looked at it again today, I thought it was rocks. It's actually dishes. And I can't make it any bigger or it looses focus completely. So, this was a bust. Bummer.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.