Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. The last band I saw live was The Newsboys.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is
chatting with people I don't see very often.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is
about 1/3 done. What's left is the hard part.
4. Thoughts of
sleep fill my head. (I'm not 100% yet)
5. I wish I could wear jeans every day.
6. Bagpipes
are the best. If I didn't have such a headache right now, I'd be listening to a CD....
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
finishing CSI:NY, Season 2, tomorrow my plans include seeing Beast for the frist time since Tuesday...and working, and Sunday, I want to make up some of the time I've missed at work and catch up on cataloging!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.