Friday, November 21, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
How do you usually spend Thanksgiving?
Thinking about cooking, cooking, eating, cleaning up, laughing throughout the day, and talking. (Also, the parade is usually on, but I only notice it long enough to make fun of it.)
Lunch
What is the one thing you are most grateful for this year?
The presence of Beast's dad.
Dinner
Do you usually shop on Black Friday or avoid it like the plague?
I'm pretty sure I can say that I've never shopped that day. Beast has, once. Never again.
Midnight Snack
What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving feast?
I like cranberry sauce (the canned variety). And stuffing.
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
I'd really like for thankfulness to be in the forefront of my mind all week. There is so much that I have to be grateful for.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.