Monday, November 17, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What book has most touched your soul?
"The Hiding Place," by Corrie Ten Boom. I think of its lessons on a very regular basis, at least weekly if not more often.
2) How do you think being a teenager today is different from when you were a teenager?
Obviously, the physiology is the same, but I think culturally we put an awful lot of 'stuff' on teens that is unnecessary. Maybe more than we used to? They are certainly exposed to things now that I wasn't at the same age. On the other hand, I grew up in the disco era, so what do I know? :-)
3) If you found out for sure there was no afterlife at all, would you change how you live your life?
I think I've mostly recovered from living my life on a promise of reward, or punishment.
4) What is the biggest regret of your life so far?
The amount of time I spent worrying about whether I was going to heaven or hell.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I love moose. Moose are one of the reasons I like Maine so much. Most times we have been there, if we drive a little bit north at dusk we have been able to see at least a half dozen (individual) moose loping through the woods. They are unbelievably odd-looking but somehow it works, which is sort of inspiring.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.