Monday, October 27, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) How would you prove your moral fiber to someone?
I wouldn't even bother. I don't care if other people think I'm immoral. The only One who knows, knows.
2) If you wanted your death to have the maximum dramatic effect on people around you, how would you choose to die?
I think we've all had enough drama about death in my family lately, thanks. I'll just be WASP and die quietly without fuss.
3) If you could pick any one of your (childhood or current) stuffed animals to be, which one would you choose? Why?
I'm not sure I'd want to be one of the stuffed animals as a child--I was pretty hard on them! I think I'd like to be the lion in the spare bedroom right now. He just lies there and almost never gets bothered by anyone. Or Wolsey McGregor--he was loved, and shows every bit of it.
4) What is the thing of highest value that you have ever lost?
Beast lost my high school class ring while we were still dating; he had it on a chain around his neck. Still makes me sad, 23 years later. I wonder if it has ever dawned on him to see about getting a replacement.
The most valuable thing I've lost, however, would have to be my naivety.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
It reminds me of the photos I've seen of the vaults under the streets of Paris, where there are centuries' worth of bones. This in turn reminds me of a book I just read, set in Europe, where a man's brother pays the cemetery extra money 20 years after the death of their father to keep the grave intact. Normally, after 20 years, bodies are exhumed so that the grave can be reused. Recycling, yo.
I'm being cremated, but only after doctors harvest whatever is left of me that's usable. I've considered the Body Farm, but that's a little gooshy even for me.

Happy All Hallow's Eve and All Saints' Day to everyone!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.