Monday, October 20, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) When have you been the most silent?
I'm feeling a lot of tape-over-the mouth moments lately. It's difficult for me. I was a pretty quiet kid growing up, too; I remember listening a LOT to grownups talking.
2) Describe your favorite outfit. Why is it your favorite?
I love wearing jeans and t-shirts. I figured out a long time ago that a lot of this is because of my mom not allowing me to have jeans until I was a teen, and not being allowed to wear them to school until high school. I'm still in rebellion.
3) Think of all the people you know. Now assign one of them to each of the virtues and vices.
VIRTUES:
Chastity--John T.
Abstinence--Sue K.
Generosity--Jim W.
Diligence--Tom S.
Patience--Marla R.
Kindness--Fran S.
Humility--Annie N.
VICES:
Lust--C.N.
Gluttony--Mike S.
Greed--Lisa G.
Sloth--Frank G.
Wrath--Paul T.
Envy--Jessica T.
Pride--Jane K.
This was incredibly hard!
4) What city’s character or reputation do you think fits your own personality?
Pueblo, Colorado. [not that I want to live there]
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This book looks awfully heavy to pick up and read, but it also looks like it might be filled with some good secrets, or stories. It almost looks like a journal of Someone Important. This is the sort of book that makes me love books: it's not clean and tidy, it's a little banged up around the edges, and the pages aren't perfectly pristine. However, what's with that plate thingy on the front cover?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.