Monday, October 13, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What would you do if (or What will you do because) your workplace was (is) closed today and you could (can) do anything you wanted?
There is no school today either, so we are just sitting around goofing off: me on the computer, Sparky with his video games. Later on, I will try again to take FIL's stuff to him; I called this morning just as he was leaving for dialysis, so had to abort the original plan. If I could choose ANYthing--I'd be off on a day-trip to anywhere that doesn't involve anything in my real life.
2) Have you ever been emotionally attached to someone in a way that was detrimental to you?
Yes, and that's all I'ma gonna say about that, except that most of being a mom (especially the early months) is detrimental to one's personal health to a point.
3) What is the most beautiful word you know, in any language?
Staying with the theme: "Mama." Or really, any of those first baby words.
4) What one thing limits your freedom the most?
My conscience. (Betcha thought I was gonna say Sparky, eh? :-) huh)
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I wanna be on vacation!!!!! OMG this looks lovely. Unless, of course, it's related to "Survivor" and then it would be depressing and boring. I love that show, but the thought of being trapped on a beach for weeks at a time with no plumbing or bugspray makes me nauseous.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.