Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Pick out the most important item you have in your purse/wallet and tell me why it's important to you.
I stopped carrying photos and personal mementos in my wallet years ago, so I guess I'd say it's a toss-up between my health insurance card and the Visa.
What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow?
The whole house up to the rafters? The fire safe would go, stuff with all our Important Papers. Family Bibles. Photo albums. All the boxes of my parents' stuff (Beast would say ditto re his parents' stuff), toiletries, meds, and some comfy clothes.

The thing is, if my house floods, we're screwed: our house is on top of what passes for a hill around here, so I'm not sure where we'd be going to escape the water.
If you were stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what would you draw on it?
I don't really draw; I usually write. Practice my penmanship, that sort of thing.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.