Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)
Janet says: "This week I'm going to use rather obscure song lyrics; you can fill them in with the correct words if you know 'em...but wouldn't it be more fun to do it a bit differently?"
I say: I'm going to be snarky. It's NOT directed at Janet. ;-) And, for what it's worth, I recognize only one lyric, and I allude to it in my reply.

1. If I was to walk into your life, one would hope that you would not turn tail and run OUT of it! Or would you?

2. Catch a bright star and place it
inside Sarah Palin's head.

3. And you can send me
anything but spam or junk mail. Flowers or tax-free money are the preferred choices, however.

4.
I'm not a Republican (in case #2 didn't give it away), or an elephant but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck
doing all the work / It just figures. Yes: I know this doesn't scan / Maybe you understand now why I don't write songs for a living.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness,
it's the damn airlines and TSA.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
a few hours to relax and time with Beast, tomorrow my plans include shopping with The A (if it's nice, maybe we'll just go for a walk) and Sunday, I want to get back into the swing of things at church!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.