Monday, September 1, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What would you change about your workplace?
I desperately want to move my work area to an office that is NOT the workroom behind the circ desk. In other words, I want a Technical Services Department separate. Before that happens, though, I want to get rid of CT. I can't possibly share an office with that woman.
2) If, for the good of mankind, you could reverse one scientific discovery, what would you choose?
Well, the nuclear/atomic bomb, duh!
3) What is the dumbest thing people do to make themselves better-looking?
Surgery, done solely for beauty, is ridiculous. Running right on its heels, injected poison under the skin.
4) If you worked with one person with X-ray vision, who would you least like for it to be?
Eeew, no one!!
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I think of youth group. Right now, today, everything is reminding me of youth group since I should be working on stuff for that, not doing this. We play a lot of card games. Oh, well.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.