Monday, August 18, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Lots and lots of things. I wanted to be a long-haul truck driver, but since every accident I've been in (except one) has been caused by my lack of reversing skills, backing up a semi just didn't seem practical or safe.
If you could make any fictional character come to life, which one would it be?
I like to see Stephanie Plum walk out of her books so I could blow her head off. She's so freakin' annoying! Be nice if she brought Ranger and Joe with her. I wouldn't mind getting to know them. They are wasted on her.
If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?
I could pretty much go hog-wild in Ikea, but I'd have to rent a semi (oh, the irony) to get everything home! It would probably take me a good long time to spend the money, actually. I'm unlikely to get much furniture, just a lot of the rugs and 'soft' furnishings.
Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.
Gosh. Uh. I wanted a bike when I was a little kid, but didn't get one till I was 12. I always wanted more Barbie clothes than I was able to have. OK, looking back, I have to say that I can't remember holding out for anything that I never got in terms of material 'stuff.'

So I'll go with: 1) Less liver-and-onions. 2) Less hamburger served in creative ways 300 days a year. 3) Younger parents and siblings.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.