Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Dancing to the radio while doing the dishes makes me happy (and it annoys and embarrasses Sparky a lot!).

2. The last time I
went somewhere by myself I nearly stayed there.

3. When I drive I
listen to CDs, either music or books.

4. I saw
a large pallet of paper products standing incongruously in the New Books section at work today.

5. Give me
liberty, give me a break, give me another bloody question.

6. Next week I am looking forward to
seeing the inside of Sparky's new school for the first time.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
getting a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include picking up the rental car and driving for 7-plus hours, and Sunday, I want to see what I can do to help out at FIL's condo.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.