Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was the funeral luncheon last week (unless you count Taco Bell drive-thru last night).

2.
Strawberries in salads is something I intensely dislike. I love strawberries, but I don't like seeing them ruined with salad dressing.

3. The full moon has some kind of effect on human behavior. I don't care what scientific studies say.

4.
"Im-unna" (I am going to) is one of my favorite local expressions. I actually can't think of a local expression. There are several from other places I've visited/lived that I love: "yah-dere-hey", "bubbler", "being mardy/marty", "reckon" ...etc.

5. Sometimes it's best to shut up. In fact, usually it is better.

6.
Speed Racer is the best movie I've seen so far this year! It's also the only one I've seen.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making dinner (yes, you read that right), tomorrow my plans include sending the boys off to Ohio again and working a LONG day, and Sunday I want to go through the box of my family's pictures (in frames of all shapes and sizes) and organize them!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.