Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
My Favorite Things

1. What is your favorite thing to do alone?
Be at home, schedule-free.
2. What is your favorite thing to do with your best friend?
Well, depends on the friend. I just like talking to and/or being with my friends, so we'll go with that.
3. What is your favorite band?
Overall, I have to go with U2.
4. What is your favorite song?
Today I'll go with "Picture of Jesus" by Ben Harper.
5. What is you favorite part of your job?
Cataloging. I powered through over 120 items today! Wheeeeee!
6. What is your favorite TV show, on now?
I'm just going to go with Dirty Jobs and call it even tonight.
7. What is your favorite TV show all time?
Bewitched. I wanted to be Sam.
8. Who is your favorite actor?
I've always liked Ralph Fiennes. And of course Meryl Streep.
9. What is your favorite film?
Heathers.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.