Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would listen in on the discussion of fall children's programming between the children's librarians and director next month.

2. Jealousy is
a big timewaster that we all fall for in some guise or another.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that
I believed in wishes.

4. I'd rather be
in Colorado than here any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna
cry with laughter.

6. If time were in a bottle
we wouldn't need LSD (not that anyone needs LSD, of course) or peyote.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
not much of anything, tomorrow my plans include working 8 hours and going to a pig roast/anniversary party, and Sunday, I want to get a meeting scheduled...in fact get several youth-group-related meetings scheduled!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.