Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a full night's sleep.

2.
A case of Diet Dr. Pepper is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator. [What, you were expecting health food?]

3. I never leave home without clothes.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be
Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce because it's peppery. And I like it.

5.
Being ignored and/or patronized is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was
"...sooo...tiredddd."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a bath and bed, tomorrow my plans include figuring out what my plans for tomorrow are (and cleaning the bathroom) and Sunday, I want to sky going to work (but I won't)!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.