Monday, June 9, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) In what movie is the most violent scene you've ever seen?
I tend not to watch these types of scenes. The most violent movie I've sat through willingly was probably "Platoon."
2) Of all the people you know, who would make the most successful TV evangelist?
NOT Amy!! Beast, sometimes: he's got the righteous anger thing going. Overall, I'll give it to Jon, who pisses me off regularly with his preaching (political, not religious).
3) Who is the person who most deserves to be rewarded for something?
Sparky. It's the end of the school year (nearly) and he's grown and matured a great deal.
4) When was the last time you cried and why?
Right now. I'm watching Little House (the Disney version), and they just got evicted from their homestead.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Photo © Cat. 2007
I chose this photo several months ago, but it is oddly appropriate for the show I'm watching. Beast took this picture last summer at Monticello; yes it's blurry--it's not your eyes. I'm just really grateful to have a range and a microwave, especially this time of year...in the summer...yikes.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.