Monday, June 23, 2008

Captivating

(from Allison)

1. What was the highlight of your day? Getting all the photos uploaded to the PC and thence to Flickr and Fb.

2. How many meals do you usually eat a day? 3 plus snax.

3. What's your favorite movie? Heathers

4. Have you ever thought George Clooney was hot? Yes. Well, he is.

5. Have you ever doubted your sexual orientation? Not really.

6. How long has it been since you have seen an ex? A little under two years.

7. Name 5 of your best friends. Jenny, Amy, Beast, Beth, Trud.

8. Would you ever consider moving to Zimbabwe? Hmmm, not really likely to happen. I'm not really agin it, assuming I have some source of income.

9. What would you do if someone dyed your pubic hairs bright pink permanently? After I cut their corpse into tiny pieces? Dunno.

10. When was the last time you had Starbucks? Never had their coffee. I had a lunch and a grapefruit drink there a couple of months ago.

11. Are you single? No.

12. What is your opinion on global warming? That's like asking my opinion on the Gobi Desert. It's here. Deal.

13. What about abortion? Sigh. It's really no one's business but the parents and the doctors'.

14. Which would you rather star in: High School Musical or Striptease? I'm perfectly happy not being a star of any kind.

15. What's the worst movie you've ever seen? I chose to forget horrendous movies as quickly as possible, but Snow Dogs was pure gahhhh.

16. How many times do you sneeze a day? In allergy season--now--without meds, 7 or 8 times. Otherwise, not much.

17. Are you an "adult"? Both with and without the quotes.

18. Where do you live? In a lovely house in the midwestern U.S.

19. Have you ever thought Micheal Jackson was going to kidnap you? Can't say as that has been a fear of mine, especially since I'm a) female, and b) about 6 years younger than him.

20. What color hair do you have? Brown. And stuff.

21. Would you rather have a hybrid vehicle or a Hummer? Not even a close call: a hybrid.

22. Who is prettier: Angelina Jolie or Kate Bosworth? I like AJ more.

23. What do you think about the tabloids? Good only for outhouses.

24. Have you ever been to Texas? Yup. Three times.

25. Would you want to go? Not unless I have to.

26. Do you wear a watch? I have a new one that I wore last week. I'll probably start wearing it now.

27. Have you ever had the sensation that you were falling while asleep? Yup. At least once a month.

28. Would you rather work at Goodwill or McDonalds? Goodwill.

29. What do you think about Britney Spears' 16 year old sis getting pregnant? Acorns aren't falling far, are they?

30. Do you recycle? I try to as much as I can.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.