Monday, May 19, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera is there anything you would change about your habits?
I'd probably avoid picking my nose. ;-) Are the cameras going to follow me into the bathroom too? Bummer. It's really a horrible thought. Thanks, Lisa, for making me shudder out of paranoia.
If you could take a one-month trip to any single destination in the world and money is not a consideration, where would you go?
Australia from mid-January to mid-Feburary. Can I at least travel around the country/continent if I leave it that vague?
What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
Babies' and small children's giggles, like this:

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.