Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. On my laziest day I like to sleep!
2.
Cleaning makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little
babies and big towels. [I dunno; it doesn't make sense to me, either...]
4. This summer I want to get out in the sun more than last year.
5.
Amy made me start my blog.
6. Red
sunsets and orange traffic cones.
7. And as for the weekend, to[morrow ]night I'm looking forward to
packing, tomorrow Saturday my plans include driving to the in-laws' and Sunday, I want to be as unobtrusive as possible!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.