Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Curious as a Cat

1) What one thing makes your husband/wife/lover/best friend feel the guiltiest?
Making me cry. Unfortunately, I was raised to cry at the drop of a hat, so there is guilt galore 'round Cat 'n Beast's house. [And no: I do NOT do the crying thing on purpose!!]
2) What makes you laugh?
Babies. Kids in general. Stupid jokes ("bangity bangity") ("hare today, goon tomorrow"), and puns. Kind-hearted cleverness.
3) Who is the least spiritual person you know?
My first answer was going to be Amy, but that's wrong, from virtually any standpoint. Uh, jeez, I seem to be surrounded by spiritualists, er, spiritual people! Maybe my brother...?
4) What is the biggest surprise you've ever had?
Waking up after exploratory surgery without reproductive organs (and an appendix) was a bit...uh, unexpected, and so were the earnest discussions about chemotherapy with a gynecologist I had met only 24 hours previously.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
OK, fair cop: This dog looks a great deal like Shady, the dog we had for 14 years, and who was possibly the most amiable, loving, bighearted dog ever. The ears on this dog are different: Shady had German Shepherd ears. But the expression on that face: "THROW the BALL! THROW it NOW! aRUUh?" I just want to kiss that nose. Sux to be allergic.... which I found out about a year after we got Shady. Worst, most useless advice from a doctor ever: "I'm not going to bother treating you (for eye problems) if you insist on keeping a dog that you know you are allergic to. Get rid of it!" Fuckhead asshat dipshit. Instead of getting rid of the dog, I ditched the doc.

I hope Shady and I end up in the same heaven.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.