Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. Tonight I saw a LOT of people in the main downtown area. I can't figure out why!
2. African music makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends
negates ALL the calories on the plate!
4.
Andrea is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of
rain reminds me so much of springtime!
6.
One kiss and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
my glass of wine and BED (I'm beyond tired!), tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house (it's scary dirty) and Sunday, I want to get Youth Sunday figured out!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.