Saturday, March 29, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. When presented with a new project at work that clearly doesn’t make sense to you, are you likely to voice your reservations first or set them aside to work on the project?
I am, thanks to my father, congenitally unable to keep my opinions to myself. I'm better at realizing that I really don't care some of the time. But I usually have an opinion.
2. You are shown a new technology that will be incorporated into your job, and you realize that this technology will actually slow things down. Do you express this discovery before trying the new technology, or do you try it first with the intention of then demonstrating how much more difficult it made things?
I try it. I could be wrong. Weirder things have happened. But, yeah, again, I am going to express my opinions at some point.
3. At your workplace, do you tend to be among the first people your co-workers approach for help in a crisis, the last people they approach, or somewhere in between?
Considreing the people with whom I work, I'm definitely more at the front of the pack than the back.
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Thinker Are You?
I am Abstract and Random.
5. You’re watching television on a rainy Saturday. Which has a greater appeal: watching a new show you’ve never seen before, watching a movie or television episode you have seen before and enjoyed, or watching a sporting event featuring two teams you have no strong connection to?
Well, I wouldn't chose the last one, ever. To be honest, I wouldn't have the TV on by choice, but I'm more likely to watch something I haven't watched before.
6. Should employers be required to provide naptime for their employees? If you think they should, how much time should be required?
Oh, SNAP! That would be freakin' awesome! However, we can't even get comfortable chairs in our staff room, so it's not likely! And really, I don't think this is a good idea for a lot of serious reasons.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.