Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. Contact may cause burning.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree
to stop speaking legalese.
3. Disney parks
are overrated.
4.
A vacation sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively
shouldn't be allowed to make any long-term decisions today! I'm mentally mushy.
6.
Giggling kids always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
sleep, tomorrow my plans include going to work (who knows how long I'll make it!) and Sunday, I want to skip church (but I probably won't)!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.