Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to have a good attitude at 10 p.m. on a Thursday.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is
the framed photo of Beast buried in some of the products he was making 15 or so years ago.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom
bubble bath...mmmmm.
4.
Anywhere! (except cars/buses) is my favorite place to sit and read.
5.
Warm, homemade cherry pie and vanilla ice cream is delicious!
6. I love to watch
the credits in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight
[er, Friday night] I'm looking forward to clearing the air and setting some ground rules re grades with Sparky (doesn't that sound fun??), tomorrow [i.e. Saturday] my plans include CLEANING!! and Sunday, I want to sit in the sun!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.