Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Nine

(Link in blogroll)
That's What Friends Are For

1. Do you have a best friend? If yes, tell us about how you met and how you have been friends.
I met Jenny on the first day of band freshman year of college. She and I were flute players, and she can quote you on what I said to introduce myself. I don't remember.
2. Over the years, how many people have you considered a "best friend"?
Several. I dunno, probably at least a dozen.
3. Who was your first "best friend"?
Probably L@ur@ Dev0re, in pre-school and kindergarten.
4. Every person you ask about lovers say, "I want a best friend." Do you really think a lover can be a best friend?
Yes. My husband is one of my best friends.
5. Have any of your lovers been your best friend (at the time)? If yes, tell us about one.
Yes, well, see previous answer. I'm IMing him right now and we just crack each-other-the-fuck-up
6. Have you ever mixed sex into friendship? If yes, what happened?
Uh, yeah...I ended up marrying him.
7. What is your favorite song about friendship? Why?
I already quoted it today elsewhere, so I'll use this one:
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
That's what friends are for.
8. Name a celebrity you would like to be friends with. Why?
None. If I had to pick someone, I guess I'd pick Sandra Bullock.
9. Is your current best friend, the "best" best friend you have ever had?
For now, for today, for where I am.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.