Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Nine

(Link in blogroll)
The Fastest Day

1. Is there a day of the week that time seems to fly by faster than the other days?
Sundays? Depends on what I'm doing, really. Some Tuesday whip past me in a flash as well.
2. Is there a day of the week that seems to never end?
THURSDAYS! I go to work at noon, which means I've been awake for 6 hours at that point and am facing 9 hours before I can go home. And Schedule Nazi annoys the crap out of me on Thursdays. I don't like the Fridays I work either because S.N. is always messing with the schedule.
3. Have you ever had a strong crush on someone, but did not say anything to that person? If yes, why?
Oh, of course. This question keeps coming up lately. It's middle school all over again. I just always felt that the guys I was crushing on were WAY out of my league.
4. Have you had a crush in secret and then told that person? If yes, what happened?
Nope. One person I was in love with all the way through high school found out about it through my [other] blog, however, about four years ago. How weird that flurry of email was! We've seen each other over the years a lot, and I still think he's wonderful but for many reasons the crush ended decades ago, well before he knew about it. "Why didn't you TELL me?" Uh, yeah, cuz you dated short blonde cheerleader types; I was tall, brunette and not at all a cheerleader type. Duh.
5. Have you ever been stalked?
Only by Beast. ;-) In a creepy way, though...no.
6. Have you ever, in retrospect, stalked someone?
I used to cruise by people's houses, but would have been horrified to have been discovered doing it. Does that count as stalker behavior?
7. Have you ever slept with someone on a first date?
Nope. Close, but not quite. That would have required a completely different setting and would have been The Mistake of My Life in every way.
8. Have you ever regretted not sleeping with someone?
Nope.
9. What attracts you first to someone else (sexually, romantically or both...you chose)?
Looks. I'm not going to kid around there. But then again, a guy has to have some personality, some humor, some confidence, some persistence, some lack of egoism to go with the looks or it doesn't really matter what he looks like.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.