Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Nine

(Link in blogroll)
Sweet Dreams Are Made of This

1. Do you ever have trouble sleeping?
Yes. Last night pretty much sucked.
2. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes.
3. When you can’t sleep at night, are you worried about something?
Yes. Invariably. Even if I'm awakened by something else, I arrive at "Worry" fairly quickly. Last night I was worrying about whatever it was that Beast was doing in the bathroom with extra towels at 2 a.m.
4. What are your plans today?
The only plans I have left involve dinner and washing dishes and planning tomorrow's party.
5. What TV character are you most like?
I feel a lot like Cary on "Mythbusters" quite often, only older.
6. What is your favorite thing to do online?
Blog, meme, and read other people's blogs.
7. Did your father go to college? If yes, where?
Not exactly. He got a realtor's license at about age 60, but that's the only thing he did after high school academically.
8. If you had to share an office at work, what type of person would be the easiest for you to share with?
I do share an 'office' at work, and it sucks. I'd like it to be someone fairly tidy, not crazy-tidy, but someone who has seen the top of her desk in the past month or so. And someone quiet who doesn't gossip, or ask me inane questions every 10 minutes just to see if I'll drop everything and chit-chat with her.
9. Name a star that no one would guess that you are a "closet fan" of?
I like Whoopi Goldberg, but I'm not exactly closeted. It has simply never come up.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.