Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. I'm looking forward to another normal work-week next week.

2. I don't handle
stress very well.

3.
Candy is something I could eat every day.

4. Warmth and sunlight
have been missing from my life since December. I'm totally ready to crack!

5.
Summer, here I come! (...eventually...)

6. I don't have any tattoo(s).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching The Sarah Conner Chronicles from Monday on tape , tomorrow my plans include dropping Sparky off at school at 7 (yes, on a Saturday) and then working 8 hours , and Sunday, I want to go to church and rehearse for Youth Sunday with the high school kids!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.