Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Nine

A new meme, from Samantha...
Doing the Dishes

1. Do you have a dishwasher?
Well, there's the mechanical one. And there's me. So, I guess I have two. ;-)
2. What noise do you hear?
What's wrong with this picture (keeping in mind that I live in the upper midwest)? I hear the soundtrack to GOLF on TV and a FAN! My husband is weird. Oh, and I hear Buddy drinking.
3. Next concert you hope to go to?
Maybe a Christian rock concert next month, or my son's next band concert. Or my nephew's next band concert.
4. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?
About half and hour ago when I earnestly said to Sparky, "We'll always love you no matter what" in the midst of a discussion of Stupid Teenage Tricks (Upcoming).
5. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
Well, it wouldn't be ME! I can pack for a weekend in a briefcase-sized bag! Uh, let's see. I guess Amy, but only because ALL of my friends are really low-maintenance!
6. Who is the youngest in your family?
I'm the youngest sibling in my generation. Sparky is the youngest grandchild/cousin. Big shock, eh? We're still waiting on the next generation to appear. We may DIE waiting at this rate!
7. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yup. OK, I know of people with my name. I don't know if I've met anyone F2F. Possibly. Most of the people who pronounce it right spell it weird. ;-)
8. How many shoes do you own?
Approximately 30 pair. I could go count but I'm lazy (and quite comfy right here)!
9. Do you mind flat soda?
Yeah...well, I do. Yuck.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.