Saturday, January 5, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. Do you tend to write in manuscript, cursive, or a combination of the two?
I wrote the 'assignment' in cursive. Normally, I print notes to people (at work), and of course I print in the books as well (for work). No, I do NOT use Library Hand! But when I'm actually writing more than "fix this" or "Call Sue" I usually use my cursive.
2. When you were learning how to write in school, which letter gave you the most trouble?
To this day, I can't STAND the Palmer Method (capital) F, G or Q. Yuck-o!
3. If you could redesign any cursive letter, which would you choose and why?
I redesign my handwriting fairly regularly. I definitely think that the cursive Q should NOT be a number, however. Let's just write it so it looks like a Q, eh?
4. Do you consider your handwriting to be more neat or less neat than the average person’s?
MUCH, MUCH neater!! I'm quite prideful of keeping my handwriting legible. Bad handwriting ranks up there with bad personal hygiene in my list of sins. I'm really, really WASPy and psycho about this, and this is why God blessed me with a child whose handwriting is absolutely execrable. Not to mention my husband's penmanship...sigh.
5. When you sign your normal signature, roughly what percentage of the letters in your name (as you sign it) are clearly legible?
100%. Every
single
one
of
them.
(OK the last letter is funky, cuz I make that letter a little strangely, and so are the middle two letters, but...it's legible!!
6. Take one more quiz: What does your handwriting say about you?
Here is my original result. And here's today's result:
What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You don't a lot of space, and you prefer to spend time with others. You are a little nosy and intrusive. You sometimes don't give people enough space.

You are conservative, old fashioned, and a little stubborn. You are resistant to change.

You are a good communicator. You work hard to get your ideas across effectively.
(the stuff in itals are parts I agree with)
Obviously, things have changed a bit. It makes a difference to answer these questions looking at an actual handwriting sample. Thanks, Patrick!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.