Monday, January 7, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

What was the last thing you regret buying?
The last loaf of bread I bought at Panera was...just wrong somehow. It tasted fine and then suddenly there'd be a bite that was oddly sweet (it was whole wheat bread, not supposed to be sugary at all). And the service was really abysmal that day, too.
If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
I'd love to know more about my mother's childhood.
How do you know when you're in love?
Wanting to talk to the other person all the time, saving little bits of my life to tell him later, listening to him tell me interesting bits about his life, that flood of peace and joy when he walks into the room, knowing that I can trust him, enjoying him flirting with babies, laughing about stupid 'in-jokes' with him, that tingly feeling when we kiss....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.