Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. The last compliment I got was from my MIL; he/she said something about me being an 'awesome' DIL.

2. I'm reading
5 books right now. Well...not RIGHT now, but there are 5 books in various stages of being read scattered around my life.

3. I woke up today and thought
I had loads of time to get stuff done, which was (marginally) true.

4. Why does
life have to be so freakin' difficult!?

5. The last thing I ate was
sea salt and cracked pepper potato chips. My lips are still on fire!

6. January...
is a good time of the year to live in the southern hemisphere. I wish I did.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
our senior high youth group lock-in, tomorrow my plans include attempting to stay awake for at least 7 hours at work and Sunday, I want to watch the Packers win their football game!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.