Monday, January 7, 2008

Curious as a Cat

1) If heaven looked like the inside of a friend's home, whose would you pick?
I hope heaven looks like J & L.'s house: busy, noisy, disorganized ... except I'd like a more loving atmosphere among all the people!
2) If you could redesign your country's flag, (how) would you?
I'd like to find a way to include the non-state parts of the country: Puerto Rico, American Samoa, etc.
3) What question--that you have never worked up the courage to ask--would you like to ask your best friend?
I dunno; after 25 years, I think I've pretty much gutted out all the big questions.
4) Who has caused you the most frustration in your life?
Moi of course!!
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Photos and scenes like this always remind me of Beast (and his father) who love sunsets, well beyond normal appreciation. They have each filmed/video'd multiple sunsets while on vacation. Can you imagine watching a sunset on TV--all 20-minutes-plus of it?? OMG--yawn! I kid them that it would be a good video to use for meditation, but neither of them actually watch the sunset at home.

I do love the colors and textures in this photo, the differences between the hard lines of human "stuff" and the softer curves and dissolves of nature.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.