Tuesday, January 22, 2008

105 facts about the Cat.

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? Yes

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 22-plus years.

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Sparky's presence with me yesterday.

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Yes

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Early last year sometime.

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Food

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Breaded cod.

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Height

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? "Amazing Grace"

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? In my house.

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: EHS

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Cingular

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: Does Old Navy count?

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: My current workplace--I've been there 12 years almost exactly.

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? There are dozens of dice in this house, with almost every number of sides possible.

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? Not for 30 years.

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: Elizabeth and K.'s wedding last July.

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: Jenny: she can keep a secret and she wouldn't be a jerk about it. Not that I expect any of my friends to be jerks about it.

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND: Beast: this morning. Jenny: last September.

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Taco Bell

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD: Personally: "I'm fine!" from assorted not-fine people. On a global scale, I will just suggest that all politicians from the last 40 years form a line and I'll get to each of you eventually.

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Doesn't matter, if I'm with my friends.

24. CAN YOU COOK? After a fashion.

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Ford Ranger extended cab pick-em-up

26. BEST KISSER: Fifth Amendment precludes me from answering that.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today at work.

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS: Brussels sprouts, liver, tomatoes...

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: Forthrightness

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: Tactlessness

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? Good grief, I don't know...!

33. FAVORITE MOVIE? "Heathers"

34. CAN YOU SING? Yes, I can.

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Sparky's Christmas concert.

36. LAST KISS? Sparky just kissed me goodnight.

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: Last one I brought home from the library waw "Midnight Clear" but we didn't watch it.

38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: ...clothes?

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: Someplace far away from the real world: Ouray, Ydra, Moosehead, Galena....

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? I prefer our laptop.

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? This is hard. George Carlin. Richard Pryor. Bill Engvall. Elayne Boosler. Denis Leary. Eddie Izzard. Paula Poundstone. Robin Williams. To name a few.

45. DO YOU SMOKE? Nope

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? With

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Beast is my most regular bed-partner.

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? They can, but it depends on the people involved.

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? Twice, with one ticket received.

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? Pancakes

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? Nope

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Over easy, with toast.

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Absolutely not.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? James

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? No clue...possibly James.

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED? No clue.

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? I sleep with one, or two if/when I'm sick. Beast has two. We also have a couple of throw pillows on the bed. There are about 6 floating around the living room. We likes our pillows.

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Brown GV jeans, new Old Navy Sweater over a new Old Navy cami, trouser sox...what I wore to work, essentially.

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC: "We're one, but we're not the same."

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?: I usually go for honey.

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Not well, but yeah, I can.

63. CAN YOU SWIM? No but I'm awesome at sinking.

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? I find them useful, but I'm not obsessive about them.

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I know more than a dozen varieties of solitaire.

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? Not unless a baby or bridal shower counts.

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Autumn

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? This morning, I expect.

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 6:20ish

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Those really cold days when the sun is shining on the snow, before the snow starts melting.

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? In 2006.

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Peppy (it was a parakeet, named by someone else)

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? I don't understand the attaction, personally. I suspect people who are all-over into pirates wouldn't really like to meet any real pirates in the flesh.

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? No clue. None whatsoever.

78. BIRTHDATE: Ten days before JFK's death date.

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: Healthy would do for the time being.

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP? Yup

87. ARE YOU SMILING? No

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? No

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Right now, the Gobi desert sounds good.

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? ...no...

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Not really

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? "Mom"

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT? Blue, I think.

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? I, personally, do not have 'a school.' Our district usually starts in August, though, yes.

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? Nope

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? Nope

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? Yep

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS? I'm on the main floor of our house. Not in the basement, not on the second floor. In England, this would be called the Ground Storey.

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Yes

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Yes, twice.

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? No

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? Wedding ring, engagement ring, anniversary ring, clear glass bead earrings, and my anniversary necklace.

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? Catch up on Bloglines, and/or go to bed. We'll see.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.