Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

(Link at left)
Winter Wonderland

1. When was the last time you built a snowman?
I'm actually not sure. It's been several years--this is not an activity I enjoy.
2. When was the last time you threw a snowball at someone/something?
I'm sure I threw snow last winter. It may or may not have been packed into a snowball--probably not. I probably threw it at Beast. Or Sparky, because he was annoying me.
3. Seeing that it is now December, is it snowing in your area? If not, what's the weather like? (don't forget to include the current temperature degree)
It's snowing right now, due to continue all night and into tomorrow. I suspect lots of kids are praying hard for a snow day (not going to happen, I think). It's lovely snow, light and floaty, the temperature is 27F, and there's no wind to speak of. There is, however, a LOT of ice under that snow, so I'm staying inside as much as I can till it's all over.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.