Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)
Fill in the lyrics...with the correct ones or ones of your own :-) Have fun!

1. Away in a manger, no room for a pregnant chick. [but isn't this "no crib for a_________"? If so, "no crib for a baby"]
2. Dashing through the snow, in a BIG FREAKIN' hurry!
3. Hark! The herald angels are not cute and cuddly.
4. It's coming on Christmas Eve. (I don't know this one at all!)
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, Though I knew it was 100% true. (no clue on this one either)
6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale to someone who has never heard it before. (wow, yet another I'm unfamiliar with!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include meeting with my mentee(?) in the morning, and possibly going to a Christmas party in the evening if it doesn't snow and Sunday, I want to survive work. But I'm looking forward to the children's program at church Sunday, too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.