Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. When my blog is broken, I'm cranky.
2. I saw the most amazing dead skunk this morning! {whew}
3. Beowulf is the new movie I'm most looking forward to seeing.
4. Work: Necessary and occasionally really fun.
5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy reading about them the most.
6. If only our bodies didn't fall apart.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing on the computer, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and watching the snow fall and maybe going to Beast's holiday party if it's not too snowy and Sunday, I want to will be shopping in The Big City with several high school kids! I'm clearly, very clearly, insane.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.