Saturday, October 6, 2007

Record breaking length!

Ultimate Survey (377 questions long)
time started:9:37
full name:Cat.
nickname(s):yeah, moving on.....
birthday:Just before JFK was killed
where were you born:Denver, CO
zodiac sign:Scorpio
height:68" (1.7272 meters)
weight:yeah, moving on again...
hair color:reddish-brown with ash highlights
eye color:hazel
shoe size:Somewhere around 9 or 10
ring size:No clue
skin type (freckles, tan, albino, etc.):Fair, freckled and (right now) dry.
blood type:O+
grade:...uh, like USDA meat?
GPA:On a 4-point scale, I probably averaged 3.9 from high school through grad school
siblings:sigh....fourish
tattoos:None, just scars
piercings:One in each earlobe.
hobbies:Blogging, reading, puzzles
favorite
color:Blue
food:Sugar, and carbs in general
candy:Sweet Tarts or Smarties
type of cheese:...mmmm, cheeeeese...I prefer hard cheeses, well-aged.
pizza topping:Canadian bacon. And cheese. ;-)
salad dressing:Blue cheese (hmm, seem to be on a roll here)
sandwich:Cheese. Really: cheese and butter. I had a cheese sandwich for lunch every day for several years of school.
cereal:Froot Loops.
fruit:Bananas.
vegetable:Corn (to eat, though the pollen is killer for me)
berry:Straw...
cake:Wedding cake: white with white frosting.
book:The Book of Ruth by Jane Hamilton
movie:Let's go with RHPS this month.
magazine:Entertainment Weekly
newspaper:...whatever has local news in RSS feeds
tv show:CSI
website:Blogger
radio station:...radio? Oh, yeah, that's what wakes me up in the morning. The local crap top adult 40 soma...
font:Arial, or other sans serif.
cartoon character:Roadrunner
artist (painter):Dali (because, technically, Michelangelo was more of a sculptor than a painter, self-defined).
actor:Kenneth Branagh
actress:Glenn Close
cd:...nope, can't pick just one....
song:Amazing Grace.
music group:Beatles.
music type:Happy.
day of the week:Monday
month:September
season:Autumn
holiday:Thanksgiving
shampoo:Back to Basics for color-treated hair
conditioner:Same
number:16
phrase:Well...uh...yeah....ok......
store:Target
weather:Warm & dry
restaurant:Olive Garden
channel:Discover
teacher:Dr. Cope
weekend activity:Sleeping
hangout:......I don't think I "do" hangouts.....
house color:Ours is sage green. I like it.
sport to watch:Football
sport to play:Bocce ;-)
animal:Wolf
flower:Garden roses
guy's name:I'm partial to James.
girl's name:I always wanted to name a daughter Josephine.
board game:Life.
party game:Pictionary. Charades. Dictionary (I'm really easy this way)
story from childhood:One that has come up in conversation a lot lately is when I ran headlong into a brick wall in gym class.
body part:Mine? My brain.
have you ever
been on a train:Yes. On three continents
been on a plane:Yes. On three continents
been in a car accident:Yes.
caused a car accident:Yes.
run into a wall:hah...I swear I didn't know this question was on the list!
burned a potato chip:Why? Noooo.....
almost burned the house down:No.
smoked:No.
been drunk:Yes.
been high:...er, yeah....
broken the law:Yes. [If you answer this 'no' I don't believe you]
burned a cd (if yes, the one above is yes):You know, I haven't actually. But I did used to make tapes of CDs and records.
kissed someone of the opposite sex:Of course.
kissed someone of the same sex:Yes, but not that way.
frenched an animal:Not intentionally, but dogs don't like when you blow on their noses....
made out:Yes.
had cyber sex:Er, yesh...I shink sho.
gotten engaged:Yes.
had an online relationship:...define "relationship." But, yes.
been rejected by a crush:Never put myself into this position, actually.
loved:YES!
made yourself cry to get out of trouble:I rarely have to force myself to cry. Rather the reverse.
cried in public:...uh, yeah...
cried over a movie:All the time.
fallen asleep in a movie theater:There have been some movies that I pretty much shut down all systems in the middle of.
given someone a bath:Yes.
been to a boarding school:Not as a student.
been home-schooled:Yeah, no! My mom and I would have killed each other.
lost a valuable item:Yes.
bungee jumped:No. Damnit! I'd like to, but I think I'm reaching the point of it being too unsafe for my joints.
skied:Nope.
met the president:...of....? Not the POTUS. Not interested, either.
met a celebrity:Yes.
gotten a cavity:huh...yeah.
shopped at abercrombie & fitch:Nope.
made a prank call:Yes.
skipped school:Only on Skip Day
faked sick to get out of school:No.
purchased something that you knew didn't fit:Yes.
climbed a tree:Yes.
fallen from a tree:No.
broken a bone:Yes.
sprained anything:....how can you make it to 43 and say no?
passed out:No.
made yourself pass out:Well, by definition, then: no.
been to disney world:Yes.
been to a theme park (not disney):Yes.
said i love you and meant it (not to a relative):Yes.
made a model volcano (working model):Yes. Multiple times.
made a clover leaf with your tounge:Wow, cool, but no.
past
what did you do yesterday:Worked 9 hours, got in an argument, went to a football game....
memory you miss the most:I miss my dad reading books to me when I was a kid.
memory you want to forget:Foot in mouth moments
something you regretted after it was done:Trusting almost anyone in our library system last year.
the last
song you heard:Shout! (during the OSU/Purdue game)
cd you bought:I have no idea; it's been a long while.
thing you said:"I need to wash these while the guys are at the dance."
time you cried:Last night.
movie seen in a theater:Underdog.
thing you ate:Some pecans about 2 hours ago.
person who called:Telemarketer
nail polish shade worn:...oh, hell, I have no idea. It was pinkish-coral. On my toes, btw.
time you showered:About an hour ago.
person who complimented you:Beast, maybe? This evening? Chris, yesterday.
at this moment
what are you listening to:Beast, snoring, and the OSU/Purdue game.
what are you wearing:Pajamas
what are you thinking:About all the stuff that needs to be done tomorrow.
what are you scared of most:Failure.
how many people are on your buddy list:24
future
occupation:My current one is librarian. I have no plans to change careers.
marriage site:I don't intend to get married again.
honeymoon:Rome.
place to live:Someplace with more moderate, sunny winters.
kids:No future kids of my own; I'll just be borrowing other people's.
car:Jeep.
what are you doing tomorrow:Church. Lots and lots of church.
do you think george bush will be reelected:That would require the law to be rewritten, so no.
will there be a wwIII:There will be another world war. I hope I'm gone.
will politics ever be truthful:Fuck. No.
will humanity snuff itself out:Yes.
can the gov. be changed:Superficially, yes. Substantially...well, it would certainly take a great deal of bloodshed.
friends
best friend:Beast.
funniest:Jenny.
silliest:....[your name here]....
loudest:Beast.
quietest:Amy.
craziest:...possibly Chris. ;-)
calmest:Marla I
skinniest:Marla II
best secret keeper:Jenny.
worst secret keeper:L.Y.
the one you have but don't want:L.Y.
smartest:ALL my friends are smart!!
preppiest:Jon
peppiest:John
most hyper:Deanna
hottest:I'm SO not going here!
weirdest:T.D.
biggest pervert:....heh....
most annyoing:Linda
shyest:Wow, probably several of them....
most religious:Beth
do you believe in
heaven:Yes, but non-traditional.
hell:Yes, but VERY non-traditional!
angels:Yes, but also VERY non-traditional.
devil:Not really, as such.
god:Yes.
buddha:I believe there was a Buddha.
aliens:Not from outer space, not that want any interaction with us.
ghosts:No.
spirit (soul):Yes.
soulmates:I have no proof of my own, but there are people I trust who feel they have proof.
reincarnation:No, but it's a great concept!
love at first sight:See "soulmates" above.
karma:Not as such.
love in general:Yes.
luck:....mmmm, that's tricky....yes, kinda, but also no......
yourself:Usually. Sometimes.
crush
who and when was your first crush:Age 5. And his name was Chris.
any now:I may be over the whole idea of crushing. Except William Petersen.
a celebrity crush:Oops, jumped the gun. William Petersen.
who do you want to be with right now:Beast.
whos number do you want:My niece's workplace phone #.
who do you want to kiss:Beast. And any baby.
what is something you dont understand about the opposite sex:The ability to pigeonhole emotions so surgically.
if you could go on a date with anybody, who would it be:....next question....
on scale of one to ten, how romantic are you:Ten being all romance all the time? I'm about a 2.
first thing noticed about the opposite sex:Eyes. Shoulders. Lips.
what do you look for personality-wise:Humor. Honesty. Kindness.
biggest turn on:A good laugh, and strength.
biggest turn off:Immaturity, and weakness.
something thay weat that turns you on:...how about something they wear? A well-fitted shirt works.
something they wear that turns you off:Speedos. I hate European beaches!
the most romantic thing you want to happen to you:I'm doing it right now: a 24-year relationship with the same person. Every day is fascinating.
the most romantic thing that has happened to you:See previous answer.
what do you wear on a coffee date:I don't date coffee.
is it right to flirt if you're taken:As long as the flirtee knows you're taken.
is cyber cheating:Depends.
are eyes the passegeway to the soul:In some people. Other people, not so much.
who would you like to take to the prom:Carrie.
do you want to hug somebody right now:Sure, though I stipulate that it can't be Fat Frank.
do you know what an aphrodisiac is:Yes, as a matter of fact I do.
describe
mellow:relaxed, calm, comfortable
melancholy:weepy, nostalgic
the perfect date:Any date with someone you love that both people fully enjoy.
the perfect mate:Someone who tolerates your idiosyncracies and loves you through the hard times.
how m&m's are made:Not my area of expertise. I'm better at eating them.
why manhole covers are round:So they fit the holes.
one or the other
coke/pepsi:Pepsi
sprite/7-up:Sprite (but really, neither)
boxers/briefs:Depends, though I tend toward thinking boxers are better for men.
gold/silver:Silver
vanilla/chocolate:Vanilla
flowers/candy:Candy, of course, though I wouldn't turn down flowers.
book/magazine:Yes.
tv/radio:Again with radio... Only XM, on my TV
glass half empty/half full:Depends on the weather: used to always be half full, now it's frequently half empty.
democrat/republican:Dem.
colored pencils/markers:Markers
coffee/tea:Tea
sun/moon:Sun, though the moon is prettier.
day/night:Day
hot/cold:Hot
dog/cat:Dog
button/zipper:Button
cotton/feather pillow:Cotton (my first allergy was feather pillows)
blue/purple:Blue
plumber/trashman:Plumber
jeans/shorts:Jeans, but shorts in the summer.
long distance relationship/none:Permanent long-distance? I'll go with none, in that case.
mechanical/regular pencil:MECHANICAL!!!
matt/ben:Matt
that 70's show/simpsons:I don't watch either, but there is no comparison between these two. Simpsons, of course.
kelso/eric:erk?
donna/jackie:erk?
bart/lisa:Lisa
romeo/juliet:Tybalt?
romantic comedy/thriller:Comedy
nsync/bsb:bsb, because I'm that annoying! :-)
peanut butter/jelly:Of these two, jelly. But actually, it's peanut butter & honey in our house.
waffles/pancakes:Pancakes
letter/email:I like receiving either, but you're more likely to get email from me.
florida/california:Cali
pizza/burgers:'za
hat/visor:I just don't 'get' visors, so hat.
football/rugby:Footie
iceskating/blading:For me? Neither.
movie at home/in theater:Home
first thing you think of when you hear
yellow:"chicken"
red lipstick:Melinda
socks:cold feet
cowtipping:hee hee hee--do they still do this around here, I wonder?
moulin rouge:Toulouse-Lautrec
greenland:Iceland
iceland:oops....Reykjavik
harry potter:Sparky
red:Commie
blackberry:pie
rose:garden
rooster:Foghorn Leghorn
taxes:Government
bill clinton:Hillary
whipped cream:on pie
george w. bush:there goes the neighborhood
lollipops:suckers (well, that's what I grew up calling 'em)
dreams:white puffy clouds
love:hugs
guys:Hey You GUUUUUYYYYYYYS!
south park:Colorado (dude, I've SO been there!)
boy bands:bubblegum
pengiuns:Jenny
girls:boys
thong:underwear
death:scythe
spoons:screaming girls at youth group
junk mail:dead trees
dairy:barn
panties:panty raid
your father:miss him
pizza:delivery
britney spears:......do I have to think about her? I'd rather think about GWB!
vitamin:mineral
are you
happy:Sometimes.
sad:Sometimes.
religious:More often than not.
bitchy:Yes.
crazy:Not usually.
messy:Sort of.
mad:As in angry? Sometimes. As in nuts? Rarely
slacker:No.
nerd:Yes.
bookworm:Yes.
jock:Not so's you'd notice!
preppy:Me? Not.
selfish:Not enough.
giving:Yes.
obsessive:Getting that way.
violent:No.
calm:Rarely.
peaceful:Not.
mellow:No.
eccentric:Probably.
caring:Yes.
untrustworthy:On occasion.
loyal:Yes, to a point.
patriotic:Yes, but not stupid.
perverted:Not as much as some people are!
colorful:Definition please?
artistic:No.
miscellanoues
what color is your jacket:My lightweight one is gray/black/white. Winter is pale gray.
do you shave:Yeah.
where:In the bathroom....?
what color is your razor:Orange.
what size is your bed:Queensized. ;-)
what color crayon would you be:Cornflower.
what are the last four digits of you phone number:yeah, not!
feelings on abortion:Hands of my body, people!
how lond does it take you to shower:How long? Ten minutes, I dunno. I don't time myself.
what does your screenname mean:It's my job.
thoughts on blonde pop stars in general:Hair color is not the defining characteristic of badness.
who so you trust the most:Beast.
is cussing a necessity in life:I suppose.
how about coffee:Nope.
is the world screwed:...wow. Sure. Or not.
what something you cant live without:Air.
what time did you fall asleep:Last night, about 10.
know what 69 means:Of course.
how about 143:I do now.
can you live without a microwave:Yes.
what do think about death:I don't dwell on it.
where and when do you want to be married:.....been here already.....
do you want to drop out of school:Too late for that.
why is the sky blue:Because grass had already stolen green.
what is a good trait about yourself:I'm honest.
what do you always think about:What I should be doing instead of what I am doing.
what is wrong with your school:No school, so nothing.
what is right with your school:n/a
how do you react to change:I roll with it, mostly. Sometimes I freak out, though.
do you talk to yourself:Sometimes. Primarily when it's the best possible conversation to have.
what is your opinion on love:Invest in it heavily.
can you afford to lose weight:I should lose weight, yes.
what color would you dye your hair:I do dye my hair.
best thing anyones told you:.....ever? That they love me?
what is your reaction to someone telling you you're hot:Drop dead.
does being psycho appeal to you:Sure.
if you wrote a book, what would it be about:The weird people at work.
what would you change your name to:Cat.
longest crush lasted how long:Still going.....
tme finished:10:51
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.