Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Little About Us

Found at Skittles' Place

Who is your man? Beast
How long have you been together? 24+ years if you count dating
Dating/Engaged/Married? Married.
How old is your man? We're the same age, except for 6 days every year.
What’s his middle name? The same as his mother's maiden name.

Him or me?
Who eats more? He does, but not as much more as you'd think.
Who says "I love you" first? Both.
Who weighs more? He does.
Who sings better? Me.
Who’s older? Me.
Who’s smarter? If you'd've asked me this 20 years ago, I'd've said me. Now, I'd say him.
Who’s temper is worse? I have frequent quick, noisy flare-ups. His tend to be much less frequent and consequently louder and longer-lasting.
Who does the laundry? Mostly he does.
Who does the dishes? Me. He seems to be allergic to this chore.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Whose feet are bigger? Hah! His.
Who's hair is longer? He gets a #2 buzz. Mine is long enough for a ponytail.
Who’s better with the computer? I let him think he is.
Who mows the lawn? He does. Because I am allergic. {hee}
Who pays the bills? He does, now. I used to.
Who cooks dinner? ...er, "cook?" "Cook dinner?" OK, mostly me, but he makes dinner at least once a week, and we have lots of fend-for-yourself nights.
Who drives when you are together? Usually him.
Who pays when you go out to dinner? Usually him.
Who's the most stubborn? Yes. As in, we both are.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? And mean it? Me. To be an asshole/martyr? Him.
Whose parents do you see more? His.
Who named your dog? We have a dog?? We named the dog we used to have by consensus, based on her original name.
Who kisses who first? I think I do, but I'm not keeping score.
Who asked who out? Uh...we just sorta started hanging out together.
Who's more sensitive? Mostly, me.
Who's taller? He is.
Who has more friends? He knows more people (he is a sales guy, after all). I have more people to call in a crisis.
Who has more siblings? Me.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do. We both think we do, anyway!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.