Wednesday, September 26, 2007

T / F

From Kwizgiver

I am a cuddler T (-ish)

I am a morning person T

I am a perfectionist T

I am an only child F (-ish)

I am Catholic F

I am currently in my pajamas F

I am currently single F

I am currently suffering from a broken heart F (-ish)

I am okay at styling other people’s hair T

I am left handed F

I am addicted to my myspace F!

I am very shy around the opposite gender AT FIRST T

I bite my nails T

I can be paranoid at times T (rarely, but sometimes)

I currently regret something that I have said T ("currently"? how 'bout "always"??)

When I get mad I curse frequently T

I like someone T

I enjoy country music T (some)

I enjoy jazz music F (not most, though some is good)

I enjoy smoothies ? (never had one, doubt I could manage it)

I enjoy talking on the phone T (sometimes)

I have a pet T (-ish)

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal T

I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person F

I have all my grandparents F

I have at least one sibling T

I have been told that I am smart T

I get got higher then C’s in school T

My GPA is was higher then than 2.5 T (always)

I have broken a bone T

I have Caller I.D. on my phone T

I have bathed/showered with someone T

I have changed a diaper T

I have changed a lot over the past year T

I have done something illegal T

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair T

I have had surgery T

I have killed another person F

I have had my hair cut within the last week F

I have had the cops called on me F

I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t [have] T (which makes for a surreal class reunion...)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.