Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. The last time someone flirted with me I probably didn't even notice it! I am terribly under-educated in this area.

2. I am SO glad I don't have to work today.

3. Where in the world is my sanity?

4. Long weekends are wonderful, especially when "company's comin'" for part of the time.

5. Coming up next: H I G H SCHOOL.

6. I adore Launchcast.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early bath, tomorrow my plans include going in to work early so I can leave early (w00t!) and Sunday, I want to make pancakes. Or maybe waffles. Or ... hey! Both.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.