Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

(Link at left)
Blogging

1. When did you start blogging?
January 2004.
2. What did you blog about? Did you enjoy it?
Started with just day-to-day stuff, and yeah I loved it. Still do. My life is weird enough that there's always something to talk about.
3. List all of your current active blogs that you update regularly.
I update this one and the day-to-day one very regularly. I also blog about (some of) my days at the reference desk, the books I read, and my work stuff. And then I have an LJ account where I dump a few things. I'm not linking to most of these others because of the whole anonymity thing. I'm not sure how hard they'd be to find, but there are varying amounts of 'reality' in them all.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.