Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday 5

(Link at left)
Overdoing It

1. What’s overdue for a good cleaning?
My entire house really needs a strip-down-to the paint cleaning. The carpets REALLY need it again. I'm going to start planting the seeds for wood(ish) floors being installed in the living/dining rooms. I suppose we have to wait till our bed- and bathrooms get painted though....

I especially need to vacuum the back of the fridge (what an odd thing to have to do if you think about it).
2. What’s overdue for some kind of professional examination, service, maintenance, or upkeep?
We need to get our septic tank pumped. Aren't you glad you asked??
3. Who’s overdue for a phone call or letter to you?
Just about everyone. We'll start with Jenny and go from there.
4. What’s overdue for an appearance in your neighborhood?
A neighborhood party. I'm percolating on that, maybe hosting it in August sometime, semi-spur-of-the-moment.
5. Who’s overdue for a good comeuppance? ?
In my house? Er...no one?
Generally? The Republican Party. And, well, to be fair, the Democrats, too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.