Monday, June 25, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

Of all the people you know, who is the best at getting to the heart of things in serious discussions?
My oldest sister, she of "...but the point is...." Beast is pretty good too.
What is your favorite characteristic in boys/men?
It's tempting to say "their sheer bloody-mindedness." In fact, perhaps I'll just leave that, for lack of anything else. I don't really think they are bloody-minded (however you'd like to define that); maybe I should say, overall, "their trainability." (Except for Chris.) ;-) Oy, who's a sexist pig??
In your family, who is the least like the rest of you?
In my larger, "family of origin," the answer is solidly my brother-in-law Jan. He's ADHD and neurotic. In the Big Family (including in-laws), Beast's brother. He just quit his job, cold, three weeks ago. Then he flew off to Germany for two weeks to attend a wedding and sight-see. Whatever. His parents think he's nuts, but I know he'll be fine. He's very sensible, but they don't always see that.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.