Monday, June 18, 2007

Copycat

(and you thought my name was random, did you?)

swiped from Janet

My Roomate and I once: walked two miles back to the dorms in pouring rain from Pizza Hut. It was not fun.

Never in my life have I: eaten sushi. I'd like to still be able to say that when I finally die, too.

High school was: a lot more fun than I knew at the time.

When I am nervous: I develop nasty ADHD tendencies combined with the worst of the OCD behaviors.

My hair: is very frizzy because of the humidity.

When I was 5: I became an aunt for the first time.

By this time next year: I want to be planning another overseas jaunt.

My favorite aunt is: ...uhm, I only had one* and she wasn't all that much fun...and she's dead.

I have a hard time understanding: extreme cruelty.

You know I like you if: I joke with you.

My ideal breakfast is: at Six Balls with Beast.

If you visit my hometown: (where I work) I will be able to give you a canned movie tour. (Where I grew up) you will be asleep in twenty seconds.

If you spend the night at my house: you'd have to make the bed first (I haven't gotten around to it since Christmas).

My favorite blond is: ...didn't I just do this question....? OK, my favorite blond is strawberry blond.

My favorite brunette is: Beast.

The animal I would like to see flying is: a golden eagle.

I shouldn't have been: overconfident. It kills me every time.

Last night: was boring (mostly) and lovely.

I've been told I look like: everyone in my family except my mom and my nephews.

If I could have any car it would be: a chocolate brown Jeep Cherokee soft-top.

___________
* My dad had three sisters: one died at age 6, one died as an adult but before I was born, and one died a few years before my dad.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.