Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

(Link at left)
Springtime

1. Have you already started planting things in your garden? If so, what have you planted?
I planted a lot of bulbs last year, so things are coming up like mad all over the place. Other than that, I know better than to plant anything before Mother's Day (and even that's too early some years!). I did buy two rosebushes yesterday to plant outside our back window by the steps. I'm thinking I'll do some kind of memory garden for NJ, Katherine and Alan's son.
2. What is your favourite spring related scent?
Lilacs. We have lilac bushes in our yard, but somehow, they don't seem to be the right kind, or maybe they aren't old enough yet--in any case, we get VERY few flowers and they don't produce that heady aroma.
3. How is the spring weather in your city?
It sucks this year. My tulips and daffodils are all droopy. They aren't quite dead yet, but they aren't very healthy looking either!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.